Use this section to create global default settings that will be applied to new servers
added to SmarterStats. These default settings can be overwritten and are only intended
to avoid needless data entry. Note: Modifications to these settings will not affect
To access the default server settings, click the settings icon. Then expand
the Defaults folder and click Server Defaults in the navigation pane. The
default server settings will load in the content pane and the following options
will be available:
- Import Time of Day - The start and end times the sever should be importing
- Session Timeout - The minutes between when one session counts as a separate
session, or the time of inactivity between website hits before one session becomes
- Max Sessions Per Site - The number of concurrent sessions tracked when the
server is importing log files. This setting should not be changed.
- Debug Level - The level of detail kept in the service log file.
- Server Profile - The amount of CPU used to process statistics. For more information,
refer to the KB article How To - Configure SmarterStats to Use More/Less System Resources.