System administrators will use this section to adjust any general system settings, including company information, currency format, the default skin, and the map provider.
To access this section, click the settings icon. Then expand the System Settings folder and click General Settings in the navigation pane. The general settings will load in the content pane and the following tabs will be available:
Use this tab to specify the following system settings:
- SmarterTrack Base URL - The URL for the SmarterTrack portal.
- Server Friendly Name - The name of the server.
- Locale for Currency - To specify the format in which currency is displayed, select the appropriate option from the list. By default, the locale is set to English (United States).
- Spell-check Dictionary - Select which dictionary SmarterTrack will use to check for spelling errors from the list.
- Default Time Zone - Select the time zone SmarterTrack will use as the default from the list.
- Default Skin - Select which skin SmarterTrack will use as the default skin from the list.
- Allow employees to override default skin - Checking this box will allow agents to override the default skin.
Use this tab to enable to the following features:
- Enable employee chat rooms - Checking this box will allow employees to view and use chat rooms within the management interface. By default, this setting is enabled.
- Enable employee instant messenger - Checking this box will allow employees to view and use the instant messenger within the management interface. By default, this setting is enabled.
- Enable simultaneous login to the portal and management interface - Checing this box will allow employees to log in to both the portal and management interface at the same time.
Use this tab to specify the types of files that can be uploaded to SmarterTrack.
Use this tab to specify the following map settings:
- Map Provider - Select which map provider will use from the list. Microsoft Bing Maps is the default map provider.
- Enable - Checking thos box will enable the map provider.
- Map URL - The default URL for the selected map provider.
- Provider Key - The API key provided by Google. For more information, see the KB article How To - Set Google Maps as the Map Provider for Live Chats and Who's On