This report tells you the amount of data that was sent and received in KB by all users of a domain (at the Domain Administrator level) or all domains
on your server (at the System Administrator level). System Administrators may use this report to identify potential spammers on the server or to identify high-usage domains. Note: Not all reports are available for users and/or domains. Consult your
System or Domain Administrator for report availability.
The following report items are available:
- Rank - The order in which users or domains are listed within the report.
- Domain - For System Administrators, the specific domain on the server.
- User - For Domain Administrators, the specific user on the domain.
- Account Type - For Domain Administrators, the type of account the email address is associated with (user, Domain Administrator, or System Administrator).
- Data Sent - The total size in KB of all data sent by the account.
- Data Received - The total size in KB of all data received by the account.
(c) 2002-2021 SmarterTools Inc.