SMTP Out Usage
This report tells you the size of the bandwidth and the number of connections that
have been made from SMTP outgoing mail from all users of a domain (at the Domain Admininstrator level) or all domains
on your server (at the System Administrator level). Domain and system administrators may use this report to identify high usage accounts. This information can be used to evaluate whether to move such accounts to another server or to set limits on such accounts.
Note: Not all reports are available for users and/or domains. Consult your
system or domain administrator for report availability.
The following report items are available:
- Rank - The order in which users or domains are listed within the report.
- Domain - For system admins, a specific domain on the server.
- User - For Domain Admininstrators, the specific user on the domain.
- Account Type - For Domain Admininstrators, the type of account the email address is associated with (user, domain administrator, or system administrator).
- Bandwidth - The bandwidth in KB for all outgoing SMTP mail.
- Connections - The total number of connections made to a particular server (i.e., SMTP, POP, IMAP)
(c) 2002-2021 SmarterTools Inc.