Creating Custom Reports
This feature is only available in SmarterStats Enterprise.
To create a new custom report, click the Custom Reports icon, then click on Manage Custom Reports in the navigation pane. From here, click New in the content pane.
Note: Filter sets can not be applied to custom Trend Reports, even if the Filter Set is marked as a default filter. This is because Trend Reports don't offer the same display of data as Summary Reports. To exclude data from custom Trend Reports, it's best to create a secondary site and apply Log Processing Rules to that sub-site.
When editing or creating a custom report, the following configuration tabs are
Use this tab to specify the following options:
- Name - The name of the custom report.
Use this tab to specify which report items to include in the custom report:
- Report Item - The specific report item to be added to the custom report.
Note: Depending on the report item selected, some of the options listed below may
not be available.
- Name - The name of the report item. This defaults to the name given by SmarterStats for the report item selected, but can be changed.
- Date Range - The time period for which report item data
- Rows - The number of rows that should display for this report item in the custom report.
- Sort By - The sort order of the data. Numerical values (like bandwidth, views,
etc.) will be sorted in descending order when selected.
- Chart - To specify a specific chart type, select the appropriate option from
the list. Note: 3D charts will use the perspective selected in My Settings.
- Values - The values that will be charted. Note: If you have chosen pie
as the chart type, only Value 1 will be used.
- Filter Set - The filter set that will be applied to the report item. Note: Filter sets cannot be applied to Trend report items.
- Campaign - The specific SEO campaign that will be applied to the report
- Competitor - When selecting SEO report items, the specific competitor you want to compare against.
- Site - The specific website that will be applied to the report item.
- Search Engine - The specific search engine that will be applied to the report
Note: To add a report item to the report, click the Report Items tab and click Add Item in the toolbar.
(c) 2002-2021 SmarterTools Inc.