This feature is only available to site administrators.
Site administrators can add or delete users for their particular site in SmarterStats.
Users without administrator permissions can access site reports and
user settings. However, only users with administrator permissions can access the
research tools and change site settings. (And add other users, of course.)
To view a list of users for the site, click the Settings icon.
Then click Users in the navigation pane.
A list of users will load in the content pane.
To create a new user, click New in the content pane toolbar. To edit a user's
settings, select the desired user and click Edit in the content pane toolbar.
The user settings will load and the following tabs will be available:
Use this tab to specify the following user-based settings:
- Username - The username the user uses to login to SmarterStats.
- Email Address - The email address of the user.
- Password - The password the user will to use to log in to SmarterStats.
- Confirm Password - The password the user will to use to login to SmarterStats.
Note: To successfully set the password, be sure the text typed into this field matches
the text typed into the Password field.
- Theme - This dropdown sets either a light or dark theme for the user.
- Administrator - Select this option to give the user site administrator
Use this tab to edit the following report settings for reports and report items:
- Default Date Range - The default date range for which statistics are calculated
- Default Report Rows - The default number of rows in each table of a report or report
- Enable IP address resolution - Select this option to resolve all IP addresses
that show up in reports to their host names. Note: Enabling this feature will increase
the amount of time it takes to render report items with IP addresses. System administrators
may limit the number of resolutions performed per report item.
- Show percentage indicators in report columns - Select this option to display percentages next to the data in report columns.
- Generate reports automatically on page load - Select this option to automatically
generate reports when they are selected. Enabling this option will make navigating
SmarterStats slower, but will reduce the amount of clicking you have to do to see
Copyright © SmarterTools Inc. All rights reserved.