To edit your personal settings, click the Settings icon.
Then expand the My Settings folder and click Account Settings in the navigation pane. The account settings will load in the content pane and the following
tabs will be available:
Use this tab to edit the following user settings:
- Username - The name used to log into SmarterStats.
- Email Address - The full email address that's associated with the user.
- New Password - To change the current password, type in the new password the user wants to use to log into SmarterStats.
- Confirm Password - Re-type the new password the user wants to use to log into SmarterStats.
Note: To successfully change the password, be sure the text typed into this field
matches the text typed into the New Password field.
Use this tab to edit the following report settings for reports and report items:
- Default Date Range - The default date range for which statistics are calculated
- Default Report Rows - The default number of rows in each table of a report or report
- SEO Report Charts - To enable charts for SEO reports, choose the appropriate
option from the list.
- Enable IP address resolution - Select this option to resolve all IP addresses
that show up in reports to their host names. Note: Enabling this feature will increase
the amount of time it takes to render report items with IP addresses. System administrators
may limit the number of resolutions performed per report item.
- Enable percentage indicators in report columns - Select this option to display percentages next to the data in report columns.
- Generate reports automatically on page load - Select this option to automatically
generate reports when they are selected. Enabling this option will make navigating
SmarterStats slower, but will reduce the amount of clicking you have to do to see
(c) 2002-2021 SmarterTools Inc.