Canned Reply Reports
To access canned reply reports, click the reports icon. Then expand the Summary Reports and Canned Replies folders. The following canned reply reports are available:
- Contribution - Shows the number of canned replies an agent has created, edited, review, flagged, deleted, or inserted into tickets during a set time period. This report is useful for identifying how much or how little an agent uses canned replies in ticket responses and summarizes each agent's contribution towarnds the contents of the canned reply system.
- Popularity - Shows the number of times a specific canned reply was used and the number of it was used in a ticket or a live chat, during a set time period. This report is useful for detecting which canned replies are frequently used and which canned replies should be phased out.
Depending on the report selected, the following report items are available:
- Agent - The specific agent.
- Agents Using Reply - The number of agents that used a particular canned reply.
- Date - The time frame during which the event occurs.
- Event - The event that pertains to the canned reply.
- Replies Added - The number of canned replies added to the system.
- Replies Deleted - The number of canned replies deleted from the system.
- Replies Edited - The number of canned replies edited in the system.
- Replies Flagged - The number of canned replies flagged for review in the system.
- Replies Inserted into Tickets - The number of distinct canned replies inserted into ticket responses.
- Replies Reviewed - The number of distinct canned replies reviewed by agents.
- Subject - The name of the canned reply.
(c) 2002-2022 SmarterTools Inc.