To access news reports, click the reports icon. Then expand the Summary Reports and News Reports folders. The following news reports are available:
- Contribution - Shows the number of news items an agent has created, edited, reviewed, flagged, or deleted during a set time period.
- Popularity - Shows the most viewed news items by hits and visitors during a set time period. This report is useful for detecting which news items are popular.
Depending on the report selected, the following report items are available:
- Agent - The specific agent.
- Date - The time frame during which the event occurs.
- News Items Added - The number of news items added to the system.
- News Items Deleted - The number of news items deleted from the system.
- News Items Edited - The number of news items edited in the system.
- News Items Flagged - The number of news items flagged for review in the system.
- News Items Reviewed - The number of distinct news items reviewed by agents.
- Average News Items Viewed - The average number of news items a portal visitor viewed after conducting a search.
- News Item Date - The date the news item was published.
- Event - The event that pertains to the news item.
- Hits - The number of times a particular news items was viewed.
- Subject - The title of the news item.
- Visitors - The number of unique portal visitors that viewed a particular news item.
(c) 2002-2021 SmarterTools Inc.