To access survey reports, click the reports icon. Then expand the Summary Reports and Survey Reports folders. The ability to see Survey Results > By Brand, By Agent and By Survey lists are determined by the agent or manager's role permission for Surveys. If Surveys are set to Full Control or Custom > View Summary, the agent or manager will see the survey results. All other survey reports, including Conversion rate (summary and trend), performance (summary and trend) and Answers are determined by the Reports role permission.
The following survey reports are available:
- Conversion Rate - Shows the number of surveys completed by customers compared to the number of surveys offered by agents during a set time period.
- Performance - Shows the average rating of each survey.
- Answers - Shows the aggregate number of times a specific question was answered, given the question type. For example, a question with a valued range of answers (e.g., 1 - 10, 1 being good, 10 being amazing) show each answer and the number of times that answer was give. For short answer questions, each is listed separately with the answer given.
Survey results are a bit unique compared to other reports as the results can be broken out by Brand, by Agent or by the individual survey offered. For more information, see Survey Results.
Depending on the report selected, the following report items are available:
- Agent - The agent about whom the survey was completed.
- Answer Count - The total number of times a particular answer was give. This number will be larger for specific question types, such as simply yes/no questions.
- Average Rating - The average overall score that the survey received.
- Completion Date - The date the survey was completed by the end user.
- Conversion Rate - The percentage of surveys offered that were completed by customers.
- Given Answer - The text of the answer to the question asked.
- Question - The text of the actual question asked on the given survey.
- Rating - The overall score of the survey.
- Related Item - The ticket number or live chat number that initiated the survey response.
- Survey Name - The name of the survey offered.
- Surveys Answered - The number of surveys completed by customers.
- Surveys Offered - The number of surveys offered to customers.
Copyright © SmarterTools Inc. All rights reserved.