Administrators and agents can receive notifications or automate actions based on the following survey event:
Depending on the event selected, the following event criteria are available:
- Name - The friendly name for the event. Note: The Enabled checkbox must be marked in order for this event to trigger. Use this setting to
temporarily disable events.
- Event Type - The event that triggers the action.
- Time of Day - The time frame during which the event occurs.
- Day of Week - The day(s) of the week during which the event occurs.
- Survey Name - The survey that triggers the event.
- Survey Rating - The rating that triggers the event.
Depending on the event selected, the following actions are available:
- Call Web Page - Calls a web page that you specify, and that page can execute specific actions, queries or other methods based on whatever is coded on the page. For example, calling a web page that then initiates adding a task to a third-party task management application.
- Log to File - Logs an action to a text file. This occurs once based on the max frequency set, regardless of how many times the event is fired.
- Notify Events External Provider - Calls an external provider that is created by the customer. For more information, see External Providers.
- Send Email - Sends an email to a set of recipients. This occurs once based on the max frequency set, regardless of how many times the event is fired.
- Use My Notification Profile - Uses any custom email addresses and/or SMS addresses that are used as part of a personal Notification Profile. This occurs once based on the max frequency set, regardless of how many times the event is fired.
(c) 2002-2021 SmarterTools Inc.