All incoming and outgoing SmarterTrack messages are processed through the spool. If your email server is down, messages in the spool will retry at regular intervals until it comes back up. Administrators can manage incoming and outgoing messages in the spool, retry failed messages, delete failed messages or view the raw content of any message.
To manage the spool, log into the management interface as an adminstrator. Select Settings from the Navigator, then click on Spool in the navigation pane. The spool contents will load in the content pane. Two tabs are available for toggling between the Outgoing spool and Incoming spool. The outgoing spool is for messages sent from SmarterTrack. The incoming spool is for messages imported into by SmarterTrack.
The following options are available from the content pane toolbar:
- Raw Content - Allows an administrator to view the raw content of the selected message, including the message header. Double-clicking on a spool item also displays the raw content of the message.
- Select All - Selects all messages in the spool.
- Retry - Retries the failed message(s).
- Delete - Permanently deletes the message(s) from the system.
- Sort - Messages in the spool can be sorted in ascending or descending order based on things like Size, Time in Spool, etc.
Copyright © SmarterTools Inc. All rights reserved.