Users / Organizations Overview
The Users / Organizations section allows agents to view all customer communication from one, convenient location. Users (those who use SmarterTrack to submit the inquiries, issues and comments that agents work on) can be viewed individually to see their profile information, statistics of their contact with your agents, communication via tickets, live chats and calls, survey history and more.
Multiple users can also be grouped together into an Organization that displays all of the tickets, live chats, call logs and surveys associated with its users. This is convenient for when more than one person is in contact with your company. For example, two users may be working together to complete a purchase. One of them will decide which product is needed; the other will complete the purchase. When the purchaser calls in to make complete the transaction, rather than searching through all tickets, live chats and calls, the agent can simply look at their Organization to see their collaborative wants and needs.
To access the users and organizations, log into SmarterTrack as an agent and click on the Users / Organizations icon. A list of all configured users will load in the content pane.
For help understanding the different areas of the Users / Organizations section, see the two interface diagrams for Users and Organizations.
In general, the following rows are available in the content pane when viewing the list of users:
- Display Name - The "friendly" name of the user.
- Username - The name used by the user to login to the Portal.
- Verified - A yes/no indication of whether the user’s email address has been verified.
- Last Login - The date and time in which the employee last logged into SmarterTrack.
In general, the following columns are available in the content pane when viewing organizations:
- Organization Name - The name of the organization.
- Website - The website associated to the organization.
- Phone Number - The phone number that is associated to the organization.
Performing User / Organization Actions
In general, the following actions are available from the content pane toolbar:
- New - Creates a new user or organization.
- Delete - Deletes the selected users or organizations. For more information, see Deleting Users and Deleting Organizations.
- Sort - Allows agents to sort the list of Users and Organizations based on specific pieces of information, such as email address, website, etc.
(c) 2002-2021 SmarterTools Inc.