Searching Canned Replies
There are two methods an agent can use to search for a news item: basic search or
To perform a basic search, type the search criteria in the search bar located near
the top of the content pane. Then click the magnifying glass or press Enter on your
keyboard. SmarterTrack will automatically search the canned replies section you
are viewing (i.e. a specific folder, status, etc.) for matches and display the results
in the content pane.
Employees can set more specific search parameters by using the advanced search function
to search for an article. To perform an advanced search, click the canned replies
icon. Then click Advanced Search in the navigation pane.
Advanced searches use the "and" modifier for combining phrases and fields to construct
the search. Search results are displayed based on the overall weight of the results
The following fields are available:
- Search String - Type the specific keywords to be queried.
- Folder - To search by root folder, select the appropriate folder from the
- Assigned To - To search by the agent or department to which the canned reply
is assigned, select the appropriate option from the list.
- Flags - To search by flag, select the appropriate
status from the list.
- Creation Date - To search by the creation date of the canned reply, enter
the start and end dates in these fields or click the calendars and select the appropriate
- Last Modified Date - To search by a date range during which canned replies
were edited, enter the start and end dates in these fields or click the calendars
and select the appropriate dates.
- Max Results - To specify the maximum number of search results displayed,
select the appropriate number of results from the list.
Copyright © SmarterTools Inc. All rights reserved.