Searching News Items
There are two methods an agent can use to search for a specific news item: basic
search or advanced search.
To perform a basic search, type the search criteria in the search bar located near
the top of the content pane. Then click the magnifying glass or press Enter on your
keyboard. SmarterTrack will automatically search the news section you are viewing
(i.e. a specific brand, status, etc.) for matches and display the results in the
Employees can set more specific search parameters by using the advanced search function
to search for an article. To perform an advanced search, click the news icon.
Then click Advanced Search in the navigation pane.
Advanced searches use the "and" modifier for combining phrases and fields to construct
the search. Search results are displayed based on the overall weight of the results
The following fields are available:
- Search String - Type the specific keywords to be queried.
- Brand Name - To search by brand, select the appropriate brand from the list.
- Flags - To search by flag (drafts, flagged, etc.), select the appropriate
flag from the list.
- Date Range - To search by a date range during which news was published, enter
the start and end dates in these fields or click the calendars and select the appropriate
- Last Review Date - To search by review date, enter the start and end dates
in these fields or click the calendars and select the appropriate dates.
- Max Results - To specify the maximum number of search results displayed,
select the appropriate number of results from the list.
(c) 2002-2021 SmarterTools Inc.