Canned Reply Reports
To access canned reply reports, click the reports icon. Then expand Trend
Reports and then Canned Replies. The following canned reply reports are available.
Note: For information on the options available for each report listed, see the Reports Overiew.
NOTE: Certain items may appear differently, based how items are grouped using the Group By dropdown. For example, The Live Chat Cost Breakdown summary report may show 0 Incoming Live Chat Transfers while the trend report shows a number greater than 0. This is generally due to having the Group By set to Group view versus the Agent view. Live chat transfers only happen between Agents, not Groups.
- Contribution Trend - Shows the number of times canned replies
were created, edited, review, flagged, deleted, or inserted into tickets during
a set time period.
- Popularity Trend - Shows the number of times agents used canned
replies and the number of agents using canned replies reply during a set time period.
Depending on the report selected, the following report items are available:
- Day - The day of the week within the report's timeframe.
- Replies Added - The number of canned replies added to the system.
- Replies Deleted - The number of canned replies deleted from the system.
- Replies Edited - The number of canned replies edited in the system.
- Replies Flagged - The number of canned replies flagged for review in the
- Replies Reviewed - The number of canned replies reviewed by agents.
- Agents Using Reply - The number of agents that used canned replies.
- Times Used - The number of times agents used canned replies.
- Replies Inserted into Tickets - The number of canned replies inserted into
(c) 2002-2022 SmarterTools Inc.