Knowledge Base Trend Reports
To access Knowledge Base reports, click the reports icon. Then expand the
Trend Reports and Knowledge Base Reports folders. The following Knowledge Base reports
are available. Note: For information on the options available for each report listed, see the Reports Overiew.
NOTE: Certain items may appear differently, based how items are grouped using the Group By dropdown. For example, The Live Chat Cost Breakdown summary report may show 0 Incoming Live Chat Transfers while the trend report shows a number greater than 0. This is generally due to having the Group By set to Group view versus the Agent view. Live chat transfers only happen between Agents, not Groups.
- Contribution Trend - Shows the number of Knowledge Base articles created,
edited, reviewed, flagged, or deleted over time.
- Popularity Trend - Shows the most viewed Knowledge Base articles by hits
and visitors over time.
- Searches Trend - Shows the Knowledge Base searches made by portal visitors
over time. This report is useful because it helps managers gauge whether their Knowledge
Base is becoming more or less effective over time.
Depending on the report selected, the following report items are available:
- Articles Added - The number of Knowledge Base articles added to the system.
- Articles Edited - The number of Knowledge Base articles edited in the system.
- Articles Flagged - The number of Knowledge Base articles flagged for review
in the system.
- Articles Reviewed - The number of distinct Knowledge Base articles reviewed
- Articles Deleted - The number of Knowledge Base articles deleted from the
- Visitors - The number of unique portal visitors that viewed a particular
Knowledge Base article.
- Visitors Searching - The number of portal visitors that searched for a particular
keyword or term.
- Searches - The total number of searches performed.
- Average Result Count - The average number of results returned per search.
- Average Articles Viewed - The average number of search results that were viewed per search.
- Searches Resulting in Views - Of the Searches performed, the total number that actually returned a result that was viewed by the person performing the search.
- Percent Finding - The percentage of searches that produced viewable results. This is essentially the number of Searches Resulting in Views divided by Searches.
(c) 2002-2021 SmarterTools Inc.