Survey Trend Reports
To access survey reports, click the reports icon. Then expand the Trend Reports
and Survey Reports folders. The ability to see Survey Results > By Brand, By Agent and By Survey lists are determined by the agent or manager's role permission for Surveys. If Surveys are set to Full Control or Custom > View Summary, the agent or manager will see the survey results. All other survey reports, including Conversion rate (summary and trend), performance (summary and trend) and Answers are determined by the Reports role permission.
The following survey reports are available. Note: For information
on the options available for each report listed, see the
NOTE: Certain items may appear differently, based how items are grouped using the Group By dropdown. For example, The Live Chat Cost Breakdown summary report may show 0 Incoming Live Chat Transfers while the trend report shows a number greater than 0. This is generally due to having the Group By set to Group view versus the Agent view. Live chat transfers only happen between Agents, not Groups.
- Conversion Rate Trend - Shows the number of surveys completed by customers
compared to the number of surveys offered by agents over time.
- Performance Trend - Shows the average rating of surveys over time.
Depending on the report selected, the following report items are available:
- Average Rating - The average overall score of surveys over time.
- Conversion Rate - The percentage of surveys offered that were completed by
- Surveys Answered - The number of surveys completed by customers.
- Surveys Offered - The number of surveys offered to customers.
(c) 2002-2022 SmarterTools Inc.