To view an organization, simply click on the desired row. The organization details will load in the preview pane. If you would rather view the organization in a popup window, double-click the organization instead. Note: Double-clicking an organization also enables you to edit it.
In general, the following options are available from the preview pane toolbar:
- Edit - Allows the agent or administrator to modify the selected organization.
- Members - Allows the agent or administrator to add, edit or delete filters for the organization.
- Add - Allows you to add items to the particular Organization:
- Comment - Add a comment about a particular Organization that's available to other agents and managers, but NOT available to the general public.
- New Call Log - Creates a new call log with the user’s email address in the Email field.
Tabs within an Organization Preview
An organization’s details are organized within the following tabs:
- Details - This tab shows the information added when the Organization was initially created.
- Members - This shows the "filters" used to add Members to the Organization.
- Comments - If a comment has been added about the Organization, it will appear here. In addition, a number appears showing the how many comments have been made about the Organization. If there is no number, then the Organization doesn't have any comments.
- Tickets - This tab lists the tickets that are associated with members of the Organization.
- Call Logs - This tab lists the call logs that are associated with members of the Organization.
- Live Chats - This tab lists the live chats that are associated with members of the Organization.
- Surveys - This tab lists the surveys that were submitted from members of the Organization.
- Forms - This tab lists the forms that were sent to members of the Organization.
(c) 2002-2021 SmarterTools Inc.