System administrators can receive notifications based on the following alias events:
- Alias Added - Notifies system administrators when a user creates a new email alias.
- Alias Deleted - Notifies system administrators when a user deletes an existing email alias.
Depending on the event selected, the following event criteria are available:
- Event Name - The name of the event.
- Event Category - The feature to which the event pertains (collaboration, email, security, etc.)
- Event Type - Each category has several specific event types that can trigger the action.
- Domain - The domain on which the event occurs.
- Time of Day - The time frame during which the event occurs.
- Day of Week - The day(s) of the week during which the event occurs.
- Alias Name - The alias name that will trigger the event.
- Alias Addresses - The alias address that will trigger the event.
- Enabled - The Enabled checkbox must be marked in order for this event to trigger. Use this setting to
temporarily disable events.
Depending on the event selected, the following actions are available:
- Use notification profile
- Send email
- Toast notification
- Execute command-line
(c) 2002-2021 SmarterTools Inc.