Users and system administrators can receive notifications based on the following email events:
- Message Received - Notifies users that they received a new email message.
- Message Sent - Notifies users that the mail server sent a message.
Depending on the event selected, the following event criteria are available:
- Event Name - The name of the event.
- Event Category - The feature to which the event pertains (collaboration, email, security, etc.)
- Event Type - Each category has several specific event types that can trigger the action.
- Time of Day - The time frame during which the event occurs.
- Day of Week - The day(s) of the week during which the event occurs.
- To Address - The email address to which the message was sent.
- To Domain - The domain the email was sent to or received from that will trigger the on which the event.
- From Address - The email address from which the email message was sent.
- From Domain - The domain from which the email message was sent.
- Subject - The words that will trigger the event if found within the subject of the message.
- Intra Domain - Select this option to trigger the event when an email is sent/received from within the domain.
- Size - The message size in KB that will trigger the event.
- Enabled - The Enabled checkbox must be marked in order for this event to trigger. Use this setting to
temporarily disable events.
Depending on the event selected, the following actions are available:
- Use my notification profile
- Send email
- Toast notification
- Execute command-line
(c) 2002-2021 SmarterTools Inc.