Users and system administrators can receive notifications based on the following user events:
- User Added - Notifies system administrators when a new user is added.
- User Changed Forward - Notifies system administrators when a user adds a forwarding address or modifies an exsiting forwarding address.
- User Changed Password - Notifies system adminstrators when a user changes their password.
- User Deleted - Notifies system administrators when an existing user is deleted.
- User Disk Space Used - Notifies users when the mailbox space utilization reaches a certain threshold.
Depending on the event selected, the following event criteria are available:
- Event Name - The name of the event.
- Event Category - The feature to which the event pertains (collaboration, email, security, etc.)
- Event Type - Each category has several specific event types that can trigger the action.
- Time of Day - The time frame during which the event occurs.
- Day of Week - The day(s) of the week during which the event occurs.
- Domain - The domain on which the event occurs.
- Full Name - The full name of the person that will trigger the event.
- Mailbox Usage (%) - The percentage of mailbox space utilization that will trigger the event.
- Mailbox Usage (MB) - The mailbox space utilization in MB that will trigger the event.
- Username - The username that wil trigger the event.
- Enabled - The Enabled checkbox must be marked in order for this event to trigger. Use this setting to
temporarily disable events.
Depending on the event selected, the following actions are available:
- Execute command-line
- Send email
- Use notification profile
(c) 2002-2021 SmarterTools Inc.