This report tells you the number of connections which were allowed and delayed due
to greylisting for all users of a domain (at the Domain Admininstrator level) or all domains
on your server (at the System Administrator level). Clicking on individual domains, or individual users, will display a more detailed view of each. Note: Not all reports are available for
users and/or domains. Consult your system or domain administrator for report availability.
The following report items are available:
- Rank - The order in which users or domains are listed within the report.
- Domain - For System Administrator, the specific domain on the server.
- User - For Domain Admininstrators, the specific user on the domain.
- Account Type - For Domain Administrators, the type of account the email address is associated with (user,
Domain Administrator, or System Administrator).
- Allowed Connections - The total number of messages that passed greylisting
and were delivered to the mailbox.
- Delayed Connections - The total number of messages that were delayed due
- Total Connections - The total number of connections made to a particular
server (i.e., SMTP, POP, IMAP, etc.)
(c) 2002-2021 SmarterTools Inc.