SMTP Out Errors
This report tells if any errors occurred from SMTP outgoing mail from all users of a domain (at the Domain Admininstrator level) or all domains
on your server (at the System Administrator level). Note: Not all reports are available for users and/or domains. Consult your
system or domain administrator for report availability.
The following report items are available:
- Rank - The order in which users or domains are listed within the report.
- Domain - For system admins, the specific domain on a server.
- User - For Domain Admininstrators, the specific user on the domain.
- Account Type - For Domain Admininstrators, the type of account the email address is associated with (user, domain administrator, or system administrator).
- Bad Commands - The total number of bad commands given.
- Terminations - The total number of terminations that occured for incoming mail.
(c) 2002-2021 SmarterTools Inc.