This report shows the number of throttle violations on your server for all users of a domain (at the Domain Admininstrator level) or all domains
on your server (at the System Administrator level). Domain and system administrators may use this report to identify issues with high usage customers. For example, if a user is sending a high number of bounced messages, that is an uneccessary use of system resources that can be easily corrected. Note: Not all reports are available for users and/or domains. Consult your system or domain administrator for report availability.
The following report items are available:
- Rank - The order in which users or domains are listed within the report.
- Domain - For system admins, a specific domain on the server.
- User - For Domain Admininstrators, the specific user on the domain.
- Bounces Received - The number of bounced messages throttled.
- Messages Sent - The number of sent messages throttled.
- SMTP Out Bandwidth - The amount of bandwidth throttled.
(c) 2002-2021 SmarterTools Inc.