Users and system administrators can receive notifications based on the following collaboration events:
- Calendar Reminder Occured - Notifies users that there is an upcoming appointment.
- Task Reminder Occured - Notifies users that a task deadline is approaching.
Depending on the event selected, the following event criteria are available:
- Event Name - The name of the event.
- Event Category - The feature to which the event pertains (collaboration, email, security, etc.)
- Event Type - Each category has several specific event types that can trigger the action.
- Domain - The domain on which the event occurs.
- Time of Day - The time frame during which the event occurs.
- Day of Week - The day(s) of the week during which the event occurs.
- Subject - The words that will trigger the event if found within the appointment or task subject.
- Location - The appointment location that will trigger the event.
- Description - The words that will trigger the event if found within the appointment or task description.
- Email Address - The email address that will trigger the event.
- Enabled - The Enabled checkbox must be marked in order for this event to trigger. Use this setting to
temporarily disable events.
Depending on the event selected, the following actions are available:
- Send an email
- Send a notification
- Add Recipient - for Email Event Category Only
(c) 2002-2021 SmarterTools Inc.