This report will tell you the number of messages that are being sent and received by
all users of a domain (at the Domain Administrator level) or all domains
on your server (at the System Administrator level). System Administrators may use this report for overage billing, to identify potential spammers on the server or to identify high-usage domains. Note: Not all reports are available for users and/or domains. Consult your
System or Domain Administrator for report availability.
The following report items are available:
- Rank - The order in which users or domains are listed within the report.
- Domain - For System Administrators, the specific domain on a server.
- User - For Domain Administrators, the specific user on the domain.
- Account Type - For Domain Administrators, the type of account the email address is associated with (user, Domain Administrator, or System Administrator).
- Inbound Messages - The total number of messages the account has received.
- Outbound Messages - The total number of messages the account has sent.
- Inbound Spam Messages - The total number of spam messages delivered to the mailbox.
- Outbound Spam Messages - The total number of spam messages sent from the account.
(c) 2002-2021 SmarterTools Inc.