Cyren Premium Antispam
Cyren Preimum Antispam is a paid add-on to SmarterMail that uses Cyren's patented Remote Pattern Detection (RPD) technology to help catch messages categorized as spam, suspected as spam, or categorized as Bulk messaging. It also includes Cyren's IP Reputation service to help classify IP addresses that are known as being used for spamming and sending bulk email. Therefore, System Administrators can use this report to see how much spam Cyren actually catches and categorizes. This can help determine the efficiency and efficacy of using Cyren.
An administrator can change the dates of the report as well as the "Step", which means whether you want to see the report by hour, day, week, month or quarter. (Based on the start and end dates -- so a quarerly report would need a full 3 months selected.) Admins can change the chart type by clicking the chart icon next to the date, or even export the report as needed. Each column in the report is sortable, either ascending or descending, and the sort can change simply by clicking the column header.
The following report items are available:
- Day - The specified amount of time that the report data falls within.
- Confirmed - The total number of messages that were confirmed to be spam by Cyren, and scored accordingly.
- Suspected - The total number of messages Cyren deemed as "suspect" -- not confirmed but potentially spam.
- Bulk - The total number of messages Cyren deemed as being bulk email -- that is, not spam per se but newsletters, etc.
- Unknown - The total number of messages Cyren was unable to confirm as spam, suspect, or bulk email.
It's also possible to export this data in CSV format for use in other applications, such as Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Apple Numbers, etc. To do this, simply click the page icon in the upper right hand corner of the reports page. Once clicked, you'll be able to save the data and name the file to whatever you want.
Copyright © SmarterTools Inc. All rights reserved.