This report will tell you the number of messages that are being sent and received
for a specific domain (at the Domain Admininstrator level) or all domains
on your server (at the system admin level). System administrators may use this report for overage billing, to
identify potential spammers on the server or to identify high-usage domains. Note:
Not all reports are available for users and/or domains. Consult your system or domain
administrator for report availability.
The following report items are available:
- Day - The specified amount of time that the report data falls within.
- Inbound Messages - The total number of messages the account has received.
- Outbound Messages - The total number of messages the account has sent.
- Inbound Spam Messages - The total number of spam messages delivered to the
- Outbound Spam Messages - The total number of spam messages sent from the
NOTE: When viewing incoming messages at the system level, and comparing those numbers against counts for a domain, there is the very real chance that the numbers won't match up. This is because incoming message counts at the system level include all messages that reach your spool. That includes messages that are quarantined or even deleted by virus scanners, etc. Incoming message counts for domains, and even users, only include messages that are successfully delivered to that domain or to those users.
(c) 2002-2021 SmarterTools Inc.