This report tells you the number of spam messages which you received, by
tolerance level, for whatever time period you specify. There is also a handy chart that displays the trendline for the time period, for each spam level identified.
A user can change the dates of the report as well as the "Step", which means whether you want to see the report by hour, day, week, month or quarter. (Based on the start and end dates -- so a quarerly report would need a full 3 months selected.) Users can change the chart type by clicking the chart icon next to the date, or even export the report as needed. Each column in the report is sortable, either ascending or descending, and the sort can change simply by clicking the column header.
The following report items are available:
- Day - The date the messages were received.
- Spam Low - The total number of messages received with a low spam tolerance level.
- Spam Medium - The total number of messages received with a medium spam tolerance level.
- Spam High - The total number of messages received with a high spam tolerance level.
- Spam Total - The total number of messages received will any spam tolerance level assigned to it.
(c) 2002-2022 SmarterTools Inc.