SpamAssassin is a powerful, free mail filter used to identify spam. It utilizes
a wide array of tools to identify and report spam, including header and text analysis, Bayesian filtering, DNS blocklists and collaborative filtering databases.
To view a list of servers currently set up to run SpamAssassin checks, click the
Security icon. Then click on Advanced Settings and SpamAssassin
Servers. A list of SpamAssassin servers will load and
the following details will be displayed on configured entries:
- Name - The name of the SpamAssassin server.
- IP Address - The IP address of the server running SpamAssassin.
- Port - The port on which the SpamAssassin server should listen. By default, the port is 783.
In general, the following actions can be taken:
- New - Adds a new SpamAssassin server.
- Edit - Click on the card entry to modify the SpamAssassin server settings.
- Delete - To Delete an existing entry, click on the caret (∨) shown in the upper right corner of the card and click Delete. To delete multiple entries at once, click on the Select button to open the multi-select tool.
For more information on SpamAssassin, please visit http://spamassassin.apache.org.
(c) 2002-2021 SmarterTools Inc.